This crate contains utilities for parsing and creating CGATS color data files.
pub use DataPoint::*;
- The CGATS data
- Representation of the DATA_FORMAT fields
- Analysis structure for evaluating DeltaE data sets. Created by using the
- Color types represented in a CGATS
- The most common DeltaE methods
- The building block of CGATS data
- The types contained within the
DATA_FORMATsection of a CGATS file
- CGATS header data
- A vendor is the party that makes the CGATS file with their own special sauce.
- Trait to format data for writing to CGATS files
- Trait to determine color difference between various types. As long as the type can be converted to Lab, we can calculate DeltaE.
- Front end method for the
- Trait to add values that may or may not be compatible. Returns
Noneif either value is not a type that can add.
- Trait to average values in an iterator that may or may not be compatible
- Trait to divide values that may not be compatible.
- Trait to sum an iterator of values that may or may not be compatible
- A generic heap allocated error
- A generic Result with a